Friday 8 May 2015

Broken

"I know you are broken" he said as his gaze never left mine.
And I just stare at him like an idiot. Hell, I'm not giving a shit about his I-know-you-are-blah-blah-shits line. He says it since our first meeting, doesn't he? Claimed he'd noticed me, already knew my basic personal informations.
But... the way he said something about broken thing left my brain seem didn't do right. He must mean something else, right?. What? And shit, I know. He knew.
Calmly I nod. "Yes, and I'm pretty sure you do know quote 'Do not accept if seal is broken', don't you?"
"Did I say I'm going to accept?" He answered quickly.
Hell. "Ha. Ha. Good point" I said drily. And the next second I know I was giving him my damn appartment address. "Pick me up at seven" I rose from the couch, headed to the exit door of the cafe.

-inuin

No comments:

Post a Comment